I deliver accessible and meaningful research, evaluation, and consulting services for the arts and cultural sector. My approach is grounded in an appreciation for creativity, a robust understanding of research and evaluation principles, and a keen interest to support a culture of evidence and learning across the arts and cultural sector.
Here are some examples of ways that I can work with you:
- Facilitate strategic planning and decision-making using a structured and evidence-based approach
- Lead consultations with audiences, artists, clients, funders, and other stakeholders
- Deliver market research to help you understand your position within the wider landscape
- Undertake a needs assessment to learn about the context and need for your programme
- Conduct an evidence review to identify learning and practice from similar programmes
- Build a Theory of Change to inform your programme planning and approach to monitoring and evaluation
- Develop an evaluation framework to establish your evaluation questions and methodology
- Design data collection tools to gather the information you need to answer your evaluation questions
- Carry out data collection and fieldwork, including conducting surveys, interviews, and observations
- Analyse and interpret your evaluation data to reveal useful information and draw evidence-based conclusions
- Communicate your findings clearly to funders, policy makers, and other stakeholders
- Make recommendations for future programme planning and delivery based on robust evaluation findings
- Provide mentoring on how you can embed the principles of evaluation and learning into your practice
If you have a research, evaluation, or consulting need that is not listed above, please get in touch with me to discuss.